Family/Last Name: (As it appears or will appear on your passport)
US Social Security Number:
Current Mailing Address
Zip or Postal code:
U.S. Phone Number:
International Phone Number:
Email Address (required):
Agent Email Address (required): (if applicable)
City & Country of Birth:
Date of Birth:
How did you learn about SUU?:
Person to Notify in case of emergency
Directory information relating to a student is considered to be public information unless the student requests it be kept confidential. Directory information consists of the following: Student's Name, Address, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Address, Courses of Study, Degrees and Certificates Awarded.
- Term of Enrollment: Year
- Type of Applicant:
- Application Fee (U.S. Dollars):
New/Transfer Student $55.00
Graduate Student $65.00
Once you submit your application, you will be directed to the application fee payment portal. All application fees are non-refundable.
- Proposed major field of study:
- Degree for which you are applying:
Masters (graduate, i.e. M.Acc, MBA, M.Comm, MFA, MPA)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY - verified by official test score report from one of the following:
List all educational institutions attended, beginning with the first year of secondary school and ending with the last year of education (including the school in which you are currently enrolled, if any). Print the name of each certificate, diploma, or title earned in English and in the original language. Do not abbreviate or use initials. Unless the school attended routinely issues transcripts in English, official school records must be submitted in the original language with official English translations.
One official copy of your transcript from each school you attended (except SUU) must be sent directly from the institution attended to the SUU International Admissions Office. Transcripts must be received before any action can be taken.
Note: Failure to list ALL institutions previously attended or degrees pursued may result in loss of credit and dismissal from SUU.
Applications, transcripts, test scores and other required documents must be received by the SUU International Admissions Office at least 60 days prior to the departmental deadline date in order to allow time for processing.
Graduate applicants should check with their major department to determine departmental deadlines which may be different from Admissions Office deadlines, and to determine if applicants are reviewed only once a year.
All International students seeking a Master Degree must have transcripts evaluated.
Non-SUU Business Majors must submit three (3) letters of recommendation from former/current college professors, assigned mentors, supervisors or associates. Emphasis to be placed on perceived ability to perform academically at the graduate level e.g., communication skills, leadership, work ethic, and team/group work.
Graduate admissions test:
- Southern Utah University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in student admissions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or handicap.
- ANY PERSON KNOWINGLY MAKING A FALSE OR MISLEADING STATEMENT IS GUILTY OF A CLASS B MISDEMEANOR AND IS PUNISHABLE PURSUANT TO UTAH CODE ANNOTATED SECTION 76-8-504.
- Any false or misleading information provided in the support of this application may result in dismissal from the University.
- All the answers I have given in this application are complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge. If admitted, I agree to observe all the rules and regulations of Southern Utah University. I understand I will be responsible for payment of all amounts I owe the University, i.e., tuition, fees, fines, rents, parking citations, etc. I agree to make payments promptly and that all payments will be applied to charges in the order determined by the University. I also agree to pay reasonable collection and/or attorney’s fees necessary to collect any outstanding balance on my account(s).
By re-entering my name here (last, first, middle)
, I hereby certify that, to the best of my knowledge, the information on this application is true and complete. False information may result in the loss of credit, dismissal and/or prosecution pursuant to Utah code annotated sction 76-8-504.
If you do not receive an immediate message thanking you for submitting your application, it has not been sent. Please be sure that all items are complete and resubmit your application.
- International Financial Statement Form