Apply to SUU

Admissions Application

  • International Students
  • Graduate/Masters Students
  • Transfer students from another college or university
  • Online-only students (including international students taking online classes outside of U.S.)
  • Aviation students
  • High school graduates who have not taken college courses after graduation
  • Returning SUU students

SUU Admissions Application

  • Continued education for in-service school teacher courses taught by their district.
  • Undergraduate and graduate minor or endorsement.

Continuing Education Application

Have you already started the application process?

Admissions Rep

Choosing a college or graduate school is a big decision, and we know you may have questions before you apply. For additional help, you are welcome to contact your admissions counselor or request information. We’re here to assist you in any way we can.